Last updated: November 25, 2020.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Beautifulis.Black Collect?
- For What Purposes Does Beautifulis.Black Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does Beautifulis.Black Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Your Information?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Beautifulis.Black Services?
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does Beautifulis.Black Collect?
We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Beautifulis.Black Services.You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Beautifulis.Black Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Beautifulis.Black Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Beautifulis.Black Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Beautifulis.Black Services and other content served by or on behalf of Beautifulis.Black on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Beautifulis.Black Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Beautifulis.Black Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Beautifulis.Black Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Beautifulis.Black Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from vendors information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Beautifulis.Black Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers, Beautifulis.Black, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Beautifulis.Black Share Your Personal Information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Beautifulis.Black Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Beautifulis.Black and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Beautifulis.Black, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Your Information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind./p>
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Beautifulis.Black Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Beautifulis.Black ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history by logging into your account on the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us through the Contact Us link on the website. Many of our Beautifulis.Black Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Beautifulis.Black Services.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- If you are a vendor, you can add or update certain information and update your account information.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us via the Contact Us link on the website. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Beautifulis.Black Services?
Beautifulis.Black does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Beautifulis.Black Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Go to www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa to read additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions